Welcome to the H. Milton Stewart School of Industrial & Systems Engineering at Georgia Tech.
The H. Milton Stewart School of Industrial & Systems Engineering (ISyE) has achieved national and international prominence through its tradition of unparalleled excellence and leadership in research, education, and service. This distinction is due to ISyE's world-class faculty, top-notch students, outstanding curricula, and extensive research focusing on improving quality of life.
- Georgia Tech’s Supply Chain & Logistics Institute Collaborates to Develop Eight Industry Recognized Supply Chain Management Certifications
The Georgia Tech Supply Chain & Logistics Institute is teaming with Broward College to lead a consortium of 12 Universities and Colleges from across the country in a $25 million dollar grant to develop a set of eight industry recognized supply chain management and logistics certifications.
- ISyE Senior Design Teams Take First and Second Place at IIE Southeastern Regional Conference for Student Technical Paper Competition
Two ISyE Senior design teams took first and second place at the IIE Southeastern regional conference for their student technical papers on March 2014.
- E-waste and the Internet of Things: The Problem is Part of the Solution
ISyE's Valerie Thomas, Anderson Interface Associate Professor of Natural Systems in the Stewart School of Industrial & Systems Engineering, and Alain Louchez, Managing Director of the Center for the Development and Application of Internet of Things Technologies (CDAIT) at Georgia Tech, co-wrote E-waste and the Internet of Things for International Telecommunications Union.
- A Manufacturing Renaissance: Wang Has Sights Set On A Future of Innovation in U.S.
ISyE's Ben Wang has been keeping his finger on the pulse of manufacturing in the United States.
- Statistics Seminar
March 27, 2014
- Faculty Meeting
April 10, 2014
- Faculty Meeting
May 6, 2014
- 2014 Conference on Health and Humanitarian Logistics in Mexico City
June 4, 2014
- Mission Possible STEM Summer Enrichment Learning Programs
July 7, 2014