This course focuses on defining, executing, and improving the S&OP process. Participants will be introduced to the appropriate stakeholders of S&OP, the importance of S&OP to corporate performance, S&OP cadence, and the use of visionary technology to bring S&OP to the next level. Business cases will be used to show concrete examples of companies where S&OP is effectively applied.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Chief Operating Officers, Supply Chain, Sales, Marketing and Finance Management Executives (Directors, VPs, EVPs)
- Supply Chain and Logistics Managers, Consultants, Supervisors, Planners, and Engineers
- Supply Chain Education and Human Resource Management personnel
- Inventory and Demand Planners
- Procurement and Sourcing Analysts and Managers
- Manufacturing Planners, Analysts, and Managers
- Sales Operations Managers, Analysts, Planners, Supervisors, Directors
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the need for an S&OP cycle in a company
- Apply principles key to success of an S&OP process
- Experience true market examples relevant to their businesses
- Learn how to identify and apply best fit S&OP process and technology enablers to your organization and make it a reality based process.
- Walk through a complete simulated S&OP cycle supported by a technology enabler.
- Understand the interaction and integration between the financial and operation levels of S&O.
- Learn the key components of an effective S&OP business case through discussion of real life examples of how companies have benefited from the implementation of best practices in S&OP.
WHAT IS COVERED
- Defining the S&OP process before adopting technology
- The advantages of value based and reality based S&OP
- Why S&OP needs to be integrated closely with operational planning
- What is the scope of each role in the S&OP Cycle
- What are the most valuable outputs and results of the S&OP Cycle
- How can technology enable companies to take performance to the next level
- Experience a complete simulated technology-enabled S&OP Cycle